We are keen to recruit new members to Kent Gardens Trust particularly those who want to extend their knowledge of garden design and its history and those who would like to explore and preserve the beauty of our county.
- Receive a copy of our yearly newsletter with articles about the Trust's projects as well as more general articles about the history and conservation of gardens. Browse the Newsletter archive!
- Be able to attend the visits and lectures organized throughout the year. Please see here for a diary of this year's events.
- Have the opportunity to get involved with many of the Trust's activities including: recording and researching gardens, photography, publicity/public relations, helping to organise events, assisting at open days/events, fund raising, lectures and talks.
The annual membership fees are:
- Individual membership: £20.00
- Family membership (2 persons): £30.00
- Student membership: £10.00
- Life membership: £250.00
Please click here to join the Trust online or to renew your membership online.
If you wish to continue your membership after the first year, it would be very helpful to the Trust if you pay by standing order. Please download a membership application and standing order form here.
If you to prefer to pay by cheque you can also use this form.
When you complete the form, you may if you wish complete the part of the form which gives us some idea of your particular interest or skill, for example:
- Surveying and researching/recording gardens
- Checking planning applications
- Public relations
- Helping to organise events
- Assisting at open days/events
- Fund raising
- Practical gardening projects
- Education: lectures and talks
- IT skills
Please send the completed form to: Kent Gardens Trust, Knowle Hill Farm, Ulcombe, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 1ES